Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocket Took Roids!!!

Go down 
+2
LuckyLuciano
Ebbs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

The Rocket Took Roids!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am

Roger Clemons took roids. A yankee strength trainer and Andy Pettite both confirm that Clemons possessed and used steroids. Also several "Prominant Yankee Players" are to be named in the Mitchell Report. Lucky, your boys were cheating. Code 9 is ruining baseball.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:08 pm

Man I cant believe Pettite. I dont believe it actually. Clemens I can see.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Cant wait to hear Audio rub it in. But remember Audio, the guy in charge of this is upper-management for the Red Sox! Weird how probably no Red Sox will be named and the 1st 2 names leaked are Yankees players.

Conflict of interest?
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:38 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
Man I cant believe Pettite. I dont believe it actually. Clemens I can see.

Pettite wasn't named. Pettite just said that he saw Clemons take steroids.
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Plastic Surgeon
Sneaky

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:13 pm

Hahaha Rodger Clemens* <---- Code 9er
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Plastic Surgeon
Sneaky

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Pettite was named also defined
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:40 pm

I'm reading the Mitchell report right now on MLB.com and Pettite and Clemons have been using for awhile. Clemons started in 1998 and in 2002 Pettite started taking HGH. Your team is a bunch of cheats Lucky! No Phillies on there!
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:41 pm

McNamee said that he acquired human growth hormone from Radomski for
Knoblauch in 2001. Beginning during spring training and continuing through the early portion
of the season, McNamee injected Knoblauch at least seven to nine times with human growth
hormone.

A THIRD YANKEE!
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:42 pm

LOL fat ass Mo Vaughn took HGH as well. Guess it didn't work to well for him.
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:45 pm

There are a ton of yankees on here. There are also a lot of former phillies. But the phillies players are all nobody's. No big name guys.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:51 pm

Speaking of phills, sorry to hear you guys lost Rowand.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:52 pm

HGH is useless.
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:54 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
HGH is useless.

Ok. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:33 pm

I ain't rubbing shit it until this whole thing pans out and even then probably won't. Eric Gagne was on the list as well even though he was with the Sox for only a few months and blew. This whole thing is a MLB cover up where like 75% of the league was using in some capacity and the powers that be looked the other way because interest in baseball was at an all time low right after the players strike. Apparently to them, the use of roids made the game more exciting and interesting for fans(not knowing) which then in turn brought in more money. It all comes back to money which is sad. It's even worse that kids look up to these athletes and they see a lot of big names using and they assume the only way to make it big is to use.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:02 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
I ain't rubbing shit it until this whole thing pans out and even then probably won't. Eric Gagne was on the list as well even though he was with the Sox for only a few months and blew. This whole thing is a MLB cover up where like 75% of the league was using in some capacity and the powers that be looked the other way because interest in baseball was at an all time low right after the players strike. Apparently to them, the use of roids made the game more exciting and interesting for fans(not knowing) which then in turn brought in more money. It all comes back to money which is sad. It's even worse that kids look up to these athletes and they see a lot of big names using and they assume the only way to make it big is to use.

Yeah, i say fuck it and let em do it. All these reports do is stirr up drama, which i have zero interest in. Fuck it. Maybe in a more physical sport i can see this being a crazy big deal, and would be bad for players getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:48 pm

hgh is untraceable, as of now.. im sure that only the yankees use it..
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:54 pm

CA5HMONEY wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Yeah, i say fuck it and let em do it. All these reports do is stirr up drama, which i have zero interest in. Fuck it. Maybe in a more physical sport i can see this being a crazy big deal, and would be bad for players getting hurt.

Baseball is Americas pasttime, the older players were heroes to alotta people and their records were just as important. So when a record is broken by an ass and they cheated to break that record its gonna cause a stinker.

This whole thing wouldnt be such a big deal if Maris and Aaron still had their records.

And Sper HGH is untraceable but theyre finding out it doesnt really do much performance enhancing.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:33 pm

Yeah lucky that is a great point. Baseball's records that were/are held by past players should be sacred, and these players that break these drug testing rules should be taken out of the books. **COUGH COUGH BONDS COUGH COUGH**
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:30 pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sports/2008/02/07/sot.clemens.trainer.steroids.cnn

If its true Clemens is probably fukd. They gave all that shit to the government and his DNA is probably all over the needles.
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Those needles could have been used for anything though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Took Roids!!!   The Rocket Took Roids!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocket Took Roids!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: Sports/Fantasy-
Jump to: