Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just met a Buffalo Sabres !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Empty
PostSubject: Just met a Buffalo Sabres !   Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I just met Andrew Peters of the Buffalo Sabres in the Raleigh mall. It was a awesome experience. He is 6'4 2 something, talked to us for about 3 minutes and asked where we were staying. He said to bad we werent at the hotel were they were b/c he could have hooked us up.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Just met a Buffalo Sabres !   Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:46 am

Nice man. Its something youll always remember. I remember meeting all the Yankees when they won the ship back in the late 90s. Used to go and meet them every year down at some of the Staten Island banks. I was like 9. I also remember meeting John Starks in the mall. I couldnt get to see him, but someone tipped us off he d be coming out a certain exit. Waited there for an hour like an idiot and he finally came out, shook my hand and said "whats up bro?"
But my best memory was at a Yankee game. Got there mad early and got a ton of Jeter autographs. Then Luis Sojo came over to me out of a crowd of maybe 100 kids and handed me the ball they were practicing with and signed it. Just remember it really well because he walked over to me out of a ton of kids and handed me the ball. Then the time at a Knicks game, they let me out on the court and I got to rebound for Vin Baker from the Sonics lol. Then the time Allen Iverson came over to me at another game. Only bad experience was John Franco. Saw him at the mall, I was probably 11yrs old and I went over to him and he just ignored me. My mother actually grew up with him and he was a real snob.
Good stuff man. Sorry you got me going Cash, thinking about the simpler times lol. But good shit, its really cool especially when the person you meet is nice.
I thought you were going to a Sabres game?
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

PostSubject: Re: Just met a Buffalo Sabres !   Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:14 am

kool, i met method man a few weeks ago, he came in to my job n i was his waiter.. he only tipped 15% thought for a rapper hed tip more..
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Just met a Buffalo Sabres !   Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:32 am

LuckyLuciano wrote:
Nice man. Its something youll always remember. I remember meeting all the Yankees when they won the ship back in the late 90s. Used to go and meet them every year down at some of the Staten Island banks. I was like 9. I also remember meeting John Starks in the mall. I couldnt get to see him, but someone tipped us off he d be coming out a certain exit. Waited there for an hour like an idiot and he finally came out, shook my hand and said "whats up bro?"
But my best memory was at a Yankee game. Got there mad early and got a ton of Jeter autographs. Then Luis Sojo came over to me out of a crowd of maybe 100 kids and handed me the ball they were practicing with and signed it. Just remember it really well because he walked over to me out of a ton of kids and handed me the ball. Then the time at a Knicks game, they let me out on the court and I got to rebound for Vin Baker from the Sonics lol. Then the time Allen Iverson came over to me at another game. Only bad experience was John Franco. Saw him at the mall, I was probably 11yrs old and I went over to him and he just ignored me. My mother actually grew up with him and he was a real snob.
Good stuff man. Sorry you got me going Cash, thinking about the simpler times lol. But good shit, its really cool especially when the person you meet is nice.
I thought you were going to a Sabres game?

Thats a shit load of autos lucy ! I met Lou Pinnella when i was younger. But, yeah the games today ( Saturday ), and i arrived in Raleigh yesterday so we went to the mall, and he was shopping there. I wish we were at the same hotel as the team, that woulda been sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Just met a Buffalo Sabres !   Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:18 pm

SPER wrote:
kool, i met method man a few weeks ago, he came in to my job n i was his waiter.. he only tipped 15% thought for a rapper hed tip more..

damn man he only tipped 15%. Thats screwed up.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just met a Buffalo Sabres !   Just met a Buffalo Sabres ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just met a Buffalo Sabres !
Page 1 of 1