Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Moving on to the semi's. You can see Alex Ovechkin in the Olympics this year competing in the DIVE competion. Fuck those pussies in Washington. LET'S GO FLYERS!!! 529128 Now we move on to the french speaking fucks in montreal. LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

Oh and Cash, I'd like to thank you for Biron and Briere. They worked out preety well for us. How did the Sabres do this season? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Plastic Surgeon
Sneaky

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-08-07

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:56 pm

go Milwaukee Admirals AHL calder cup playoffs
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:39 am

Sneaky wrote:
go Milwaukee Admirals AHL calder cup playoffs

Do you know how I know your gay? Suspect
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:30 am

fuckin A... LUPUL!!!! i predicted him to score the first overtime goal that knuble did but he ended up comin up even more clutch
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-01-05

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 pm

FUCK THE FLYERS AND THEIR DIRTY PLAYERS. HATCHER NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD NUMEROUS TIMES FOR HIS HIGH ELBOW HITS.

I don't understand, why did the ref blow the whistle in OT if he wouldnt the rest of the game for a penalty? In the dying minutes the Caps were putting on pressure, and fucking Jason Smith closed his hand on the puck and threw it out. Thats an automatic 2 minute minor. The whole series Huet was getting trampled, and no goaltender interference calls. Hence the second Flyer goal last night. Flyers won't make it past the #1 PP in the league. Biron is average at best, you guys have a veteran D core ( and dirty ) who keep him pretty well protected. FUCK PHILLY LETS GO HABS

Briere is clutch for you guys no doubt, but his numbers have dropped this year, and if you Philly fans love him so much why did you boo him for like 2 months straight this year? He's a sneaky little fuck too, i knew it when he was on the Sabres, and i know it still. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxi77lWJdaw

Biron, well like i said AVERAGE. Lets put it this way, he was a great back up lol! Must suck getting your job stolen by a rookie. ANd yeah, he didn't play as much as the coach wanted, he blew so many fucking games.

This is the only thing good he did for us in the playoffs LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPDhlpg22_o&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
GetFuecked

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm

damn can u say hater?
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:07 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
damn can u say hater?

I hate dirty teams. Flyers proved their true colors this season. They are head hunters, and must pay the refs off.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 pm

thats philly baby and thats how it always will be, they showed their colors more than 30 years ago my man
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:33 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
thats philly baby and thats how it always will be, they showed their colors more than 30 years ago my man

Thats where i would disagree. Back 30 years ago, they would man up and fight. Now, they just hit from behind and run.
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:29 pm

Tell Cote that he can't fight. And u want to talk about refs blowing games, the refs last night in montreal gave that game to the Habs with 2 horrible calls. No sense in instant replay if they still blow the calls.

The Flyers don't play dirty they play physical. How did u become a sabres fan anyway? Your from Jersey. You should be a devils fan. The fact that you don't root for your home team makes you a fugasi. "Thats fraud for you non italians."
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:42 am

lmao, I liked the Rangers because my family did. I loved Leetch, Gretz, Graves, Mess, and Richter. But, i was tired of having to choose with half of my family whether to root for the Rags or Devs. So, the Sabres were the underdogs in their 99 cup run. So i liked em since.

BTW, welcome to Montreal. Its even worse with non-calls then Philly. Trust me. I can't tell you how many games the Sabres have lost in their building due to horrible officiating. AND, their back boards behind the net are like rubber. They learned a play that you can't do in any other arena. Slap the puck from the point, and get the rebound that bounces right back lol. Most boards take in the impact reducing that, but theirs are horrible.

Anyway, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO FLYERS!!!   LET'S GO FLYERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!
Page 1 of 1