Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohh I love it..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Ohh I love it.. Empty
PostSubject: Ohh I love it..   Ohh I love it.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 am

I've won my fantasy league two of the last four years, and this year I got off to a horrid 0-5 start because I was autodrafted.

Of course, everyone thought I was garbage and an easy win.

After 33 roster moves and a few weeks of guys not even setting their rosters because I was apparently a bye week for them, I've got a 6-7 regular season record and I dismantled my opponent in the opening round of the playoffs 82-40.

Now I'm in the semi-finals against the #1 ranked team who ironically is seventh in scoring (I'm second), and he is still talking like I'm trash.

Here's the important questions, though. Who do I start?

QB (1)
Jay Cutler @ CAR
Drew Brees @ CHI
Chad Pennington v SF

RB (2)
Chris Johnson @ HOU
Joseph Addai v DET

Marshawn Lynch @ NYJ
Marion Barber v NYG
Pierre Thomas @ CHI

WR (2)
Reggie Wayne v DET
Larry Fitzgerald v MIN

Laveranues Coles v BUF
Vincent Jackson @ KC
Muhsin Muhammad v DEN

K (1)
Jason Hanson @ IND

DEF (1)
Buffalo @ NYJ
Minnesota @ ARI
Baltimore v PIT

I bolded who I already have in the lineup, but I'm torn at QB and DEF, and not sure whether or not to play Jackson over Fitzgerald.

Any ideas? I want to win me some cash. Hell, I'll get forty bucks just for making the finals.

Last edited by Stephens on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGreatOne
Steve's Idol
TheGreatOne

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Ohh I love it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohh I love it..   Ohh I love it.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:54 am

first off....why if you have made 33 roster moves do you still have 3 dst?

second.... if you can still make moves...grab tyler thigpen.. dunno who kc plays this week but he might have a better matchup.. all 2 dst have rough matchups but i would prolly stick with baltimore..

i would stick with fitz.... can throw against minnesota + arizona is so good at home offense wise
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Ohh I love it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohh I love it..   Ohh I love it.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:09 am

I'm stubborn with keeping Buffalo, they won me my first couple games, and really, switching back and forth between the three hasn't hurt me yet. I haven't had glaring needs elsewhere big enough to warrant dropping one (which would undoubtedly be Buffalo)... actually, I just dropped Buffalo for Pierre Thomas. He's got Detroit next week and is likely to start.

Someone already has Thigpen, and he doesn't have the greatest of matchups for when I'd use him anyways with SD this week and MIA next, so I picked up Pennington at the expense of Muhammad (who I haven't used all season long anyways). He should be solid against San Francisco this week and Kansas City next, if for some reason I need to go to him.
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Ohh I love it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohh I love it..   Ohh I love it.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:29 am

i'd go:

qb: brees --not even a question the guys a 15 points plus guaranteed
hb: johnson
and i haven't read but if barber's playing this week then definitely barber otherwise go with Addai
wr: stick with the two u have going now
def: its a toss up, pry baltimore, they're all pretty tough matchups this week but baltimore's pry your best bet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohh I love it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohh I love it..   Ohh I love it.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohh I love it..
Page 1 of 1