Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cash what's the deal.....

Go down 
+2
TEABAGGER
R.A.P.T.O.R
6 posters
AuthorMessage
R.A.P.T.O.R
Pediatrician

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Cash what's the deal..... Empty
PostSubject: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:04 am

How bout dem Bruins son!!! But why are half their losses to the friggin Sabres lol?Laughing
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Pathologist
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 pm

The Wild beat your asses in your house the other night. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Plastic Surgeon
Sneaky

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Who cares about the NHL its all about the AHL haha Milwaukee Admirals 1st place o yea
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 am

R.A.P.T.O.R wrote:
How bout dem Bruins son!!! But why are half their losses to the friggin Sabres lol?Laughing

If i could pick one player from that lineup that the Sabres needed. It would be Lucic. Kid can hit man! Scores to! But yeah, the B's finally got the wheel rolling with all the talent they've been drafting. Sabres are mediocre at best.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
R.A.P.T.O.R
Pediatrician

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:18 am

Man, went to the B's game today with my son and they pumped Carolina 5-1 for the win. They are now 1 point better than san jose for the best record in the league. I didn't even sit down going to my seat and it was 1-0 already lol. They play those loud horns like Buffalo does now up here that was a surprise lol. First game I've been to in ages, it was really fun. I think the last game I went to neely scored his 50th lmao!! That's how long ago it was. They called up a couple of guys from the minors and one scored a goal then beat the shit out of a forward from carolina. My son is a convert now too, he loves hockey. We both got Chara jerseys ahahaha, shit was like $170 each fully lettered, damn....but we stylin now for the next game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 am

R.A.P.T.O.R wrote:
Man, went to the B's game today with my son and they pumped Carolina 5-1 for the win. They are now 1 point better than san jose for the best record in the league. I didn't even sit down going to my seat and it was 1-0 already lol. They play those loud horns like Buffalo does now up here that was a surprise lol. First game I've been to in ages, it was really fun. I think the last game I went to neely scored his 50th lmao!! That's how long ago it was. They called up a couple of guys from the minors and one scored a goal then beat the shit out of a forward from carolina. My son is a convert now too, he loves hockey. We both got Chara jerseys ahahaha, shit was like $170 each fully lettered, damn....but we stylin now for the next game. Very Happy

its football season tho lol!
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:47 am

I feel bad for your son.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:34 pm

R.A.P.T.O.R wrote:

Yeah they ain't cheap! Chara has the fucking 20' reach haha. Seriously he engulfs half the defensive zone lol. He has about a 102 MPH shot too.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cash what's the deal.....   Cash what's the deal..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash what's the deal.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: Sports/Fantasy-
Jump to: