Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.

Go down 
+4
LuckyLuciano
CA5HMONEY
SPER
Ebbs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Empty
PostSubject: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 am

Don't stop this video short. This game is going to be the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:28 am

Cool, looks like fun. Hopefully we can get some of the old crew together for this game like back in the day.. DEAGLE SMACK!!
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 am

Yeah it's going to be hot. I just hope it doesn't get as repetitive as the first one did. I have a question as well. My router has a weak signal on my PS3 downstairs (wireless). I was wondering, when i get my new flat screen up stairs you think it will be a lot better, or is it the router itself? I have a linksys Cisco btw.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:10 pm

CA5HMONEY wrote:
Yeah it's going to be hot. I just hope it doesn't get as repetitive as the first one did. I have a question as well. My router has a weak signal on my PS3 downstairs (wireless). I was wondering, when i get my new flat screen up stairs you think it will be a lot better, or is it the router itself? I have a linksys Cisco btw.

The type of TV wont have any effect on the signal. The location of your PS3 will tho.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:40 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
CA5HMONEY wrote:

The type of TV wont have any effect on the signal. The location of your PS3 will tho.
Yeah, that is what I thought he meant too but it reads upstairs/downstairs. Might be the router or maybe some sort of settings on it, firewalls, ports, etc. I don't know much about that stuff so I can't help you. I think you will get the same signal strength upstairs or downstairs unless it is a leadlined room or a bunker.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:56 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
CA5HMONEY wrote:

Yeah, that is what I thought he meant too but it reads upstairs/downstairs. Might be the router or maybe some sort of settings on it, firewalls, ports, etc. I don't know much about that stuff so I can't help you. I think you will get the same signal strength upstairs or downstairs unless it is a leadlined room or a bunker.

oo I see. Well yes usually youll get a stronger signal the closer you are to the wireless router.
Back to top Go down
RePLiCaTe-Ryan
Radiologist
RePLiCaTe-Ryan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 pm

WOW!!!! i just creamed my pants without touching!!! AMAZINGG!!! im for sure getting this game. haha the sticky nade at the end was great!
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:42 am

yea cash the closer u are to the router the stronger the signal will get, another thing you could try is going into the router configuration (if u don't know how to do this let know) and change the wireless channel number to the highest available (11) that will make it broadcast a stronger signal as well
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 am

192.168.1 admin
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

SPER wrote:
Cool, looks like fun. Hopefully we can get some of the old crew together for this game like back in the day.. DEAGLE SMACK!!

Haha for some reason ill always remember that time u 360 deagle smacked that dude in the dome at the end of the round. Bad as shit. And yea, game does look good, I liked the first one too you guys just stopped playin it. Me and sper played 3 on 3 all the time.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm

NotoriusPenguin wrote:
yea cash the closer u are to the router the stronger the signal will get, another thing you could try is going into the router configuration (if u don't know how to do this let know) and change the wireless channel number to the highest available (11) that will make it broadcast a stronger signal as well
How do you do all that?
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
GetFuecked

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:45 pm

CA5HMONEY wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:
How do you do all that?

Gee double oh gee el e is your friend.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 am

GetFuecked wrote:
SPER wrote:

Haha for some reason ill always remember that time u 360 deagle smacked that dude in the dome at the end of the round. Bad as shit. And yea, game does look good, I liked the first one too you guys just stopped playin it. Me and sper played 3 on 3 all the time.
Yeah, we gotta do that again this fall. We had mad fun.. I remember the first time you screamed HEADQUARTERS in the mic n I couldn't stop laughing for like 3 minutes straight lol
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:30 pm

I want to be on you Sper.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 am

Sweet jesus
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Who wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 pm

SPER wrote:
Who wouldn't.

MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. How-about-no-bear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.   MW2 New Video....Watch until the end. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 New Video....Watch until the end.
Page 1 of 1