Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Combat : Domination

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Modern Combat : Domination Empty
PostSubject: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:43 am

This game is in the PSN now for 8 bucks (6 if you have PSN Plus) and the demo feels like an awesome mix between Socom/Counterstrike. Definitely worth it to check out, I'll buy it if a couple of you do, too. Plus, it can use the Move if anyone has that. It's round-based and the demo gives you about 40 minutes to play before they make you buy the full game.

Here's the official trailer to give you something of an idea (ignore the fuckin' tools in the video) : Trailer
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm

That has to be the absolute worst advertisement in the history of mankind. Not only did it make me not want to buy it, it made me feel like id be a douchebag if I ever did.
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Like I said, ignore the tools. With them, though, the commercial reminds me of the Socom II commercial. Still a fun game.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 am

Those guys were so rad!! "Stand back and watch the fireworks" what a cool line..

It does look kinda neat but I think ill wait for SOCOM till I buy any more games. Im broke right now
Back to top Go down
philipbursee
I Like Bananas

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 am

the game play looked good! its 8 bucks, I piss away 8 bucks a day at least! get a few more people involved and i jump cod ship..
Back to top Go down
philipbursee
I Like Bananas

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am

downloaded the demo for free, played a few mins. its ok for an $8 game...
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 pm

The stuff you get to play in the full version is better, but it's a fun change of pace for 8 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Combat : Domination   Modern Combat : Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Combat : Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: