Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been a long time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Been a long time   Been a long time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey, I know I wasn't around very long on MAG I played with a few of you and I really enjoyed the game in general just something different and fun and like we all know playing with cool people will make almost any game fun. If you remember me at all great, if not it's not a big deal.

My absence was due to a couple things, first my girlfriend her kids and I all moved, where we moved decided it wanted to be dumb and not give us access to internet connection that is worth a damn I.E. Comcast or ATT, so I'm typing this to ya'll on a verizon air card. I couldn't get my PS3 to recognize it for nothing, but my xbox could.... then we hit a money bind and I sold my xbox. PS3 was just the houses blu-ray player which was fine but I have been living without good internet for almost a year now, then the same night the Jets lose to the Steelers, my house gets broken in to and my HDTV and my PS3 and my fucking Red ryder bb gun of all things have been stolen. I just turned 21, my parents never wanted me having guns of sorts but playing games like SOCOM 2 never bothered them, anyways.

I have been catching myself up on what is going on in the world of SOCOM because I'm sure like all of you SOCOM 2 is missed, but like i've read it needs to evolve, what was really addicting about socom was the strategy needed and the tight controls we may have experienced lag but it was awesome,

My girlfriend feels terrible that only my stuff was stolen and when she gets her tax money wants to buy me a new tv and ps3, we are also looking at moving once again this time to a neighborhood where we can have sexy internet again >_> I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello and wanted to well put myself back in and around, I don't really know what to say, because with all of this text I'm sure I've said quite enough, just saying hello again and letting you know where I disappeared to and want to be around because you guys seem to get what I missed so much about SOCOM 2
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time   Been a long time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 am

I enjoyed the novel lol! But seriously, hope you get back on your feet so you can throw it down with us on Socom. Keep in touch...
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time   Been a long time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am

I was writing that and was like, and now I'll get off my soap box >_> but yeah looking forward to killing some noobs in SOCOM or just kicking it with ya'll in general, before ya know I'll be there...I miss my PS3 V_V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a long time   Been a long time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a long time
Page 1 of 1