Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd

Go down 
+5
Etch925
wgpeblade
CemeteryGates
GetFuecked
SPER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:16 pm

According to my sources the start date for the european beta is on the 23rd of march. They aren't officially releasing any info till March 6, so the US beta won't be out till around march 8th or 15th. (Apparently thats when the playstation store updates) I think its stupid to delay it if its ready. A month of beta play is barely enough time to fix bugs and adjust the game settings, but thats just how Zipper likes to roll. Always late.

Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 pm

As if the game itself wasn't pushed back a year already, they can't even release a playable beta yet.
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:41 pm

apparently they werent suppose to let that info out yet. that post on the EU forum has been changed. but i would agree that if they get it the 23rd we should have it no later the the 15th
Back to top Go down
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 pm

will we getin cod maps tomo if that make u gys any happer
Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:22 pm

it's less of a beta in the sense that a lot of the changes that we are going to want just aren't likely to happen. I think of it more as a demo, but that's just me, these guys over at zipper just can't seem to get there stuff together but what else is new V_V I'm still hoping for a good game none the less. And COD BO maps are ok I've played them on xbox, nothing to special.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:25 pm

wgpeblade wrote:

Is sper in surgery today? We need another translation.
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:01 pm

I believe Dr. Sper had an emergency meeting with Patient X, he should be available later for questions and translations.
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Seriously Blade, do you just mash your hands on the keyboard and hope it makes more sense than when you talk?

Anyways, this won't be a beta in the classic sense of the word. Most of these preorder/purchase bonus 'betas' nowadays are just a limited multiplayer demo with that branding in case it's ill-received, the creators can say "Well, that's just old code. The real thing is LEGIT." If anything at all will be gathered from this by Zipper (besides reviews) it'll be server stress information. Only if we uncover major, destructive-if-not-fixed bugs will they be altered by release. It was the same way with the Confrontation beta and, though I was in the private test for it as well as the public, S3 also.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:29 pm

NotoriusPenguin wrote:
I believe Dr. Sper had an emergency meeting with Patient X, he should be available later for questions and translations.
Yes very sorry gentleman. Even with my Doctorate in Linguistics, I still had a tough time deciphering what was being said. I am actually meeting with a software company to see if we can develop some sort of program that can easily translate the language of Patient X. I think the software will help tremendously in the relations with Patient X. Because as all of you know, I am the only one that can currently successfully communicate with Patient X. But soon, with the help of investors we will have a program up and running so that everyone can partake in the studies of Patient X.

Though the software is currently still in beta mode, the program reformatted Patient X's statement. And we don't want to tute our own horns just yet but, It is my opinion that the program deciphered the sentence with 99% accuracy. Its reads as such: "Excuse me gentlemen, I have some great news. Tomorrow the maps for COD Black Ops will be released, and I do hope that it makes everyone happy."

In the meantime, Patient X has been given a speak & spell to use when at home.
Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Speak-n-spell
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:

Is sper in surgery today? We need another translation.

lmao
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

SPER wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:
Yes very sorry gentleman. Even with my Doctorate in Linguistics, I still had a tough time deciphering what was being said. I am actually meeting with a software company to see if we can develop some sort of program that can easily translate the language of Patient X. I think the software will help tremendously in the relations with Patient X. Because as all of you know, I am the only one that can currently successfully communicate with Patient X. But soon, with the help of investors we will have a program up and running so that everyone can partake in the studies of Patient X.

Though the software is currently still in beta mode, the program reformatted Patient X's statement. And we don't want to tute our own horns just yet but, It is my opinion that the program deciphered the sentence with 99% accuracy. Its reads as such: "Excuse me gentlemen, I have some great news. Tomorrow the maps for COD Black Ops will be released, and I do hope that it makes everyone happy."

Upon analysis, we have concluded that the "speak & tell" is far too advanced for Patient X. Perhaps, as rehabilitation progresses, we can revisit the use of this device.
Dr. Sper, as an expert in this field, do you have any other recommendations?
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
SPER wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:

Upon analysis, we have concluded that the "speak & tell" is far too advanced for Patient X. Perhaps, as rehabilitation progresses, we can revisit the use of this device.

I've heard of hooked on phonics working for some patients. Though as you stated it may be out of the realm of understanding for Patient X. I suggest a lobotomy. But this operation will require the confirmation of all Dr.s. Its a very controversial procedure but very well may cure him. We will need to schedule a meeting, all hands will need to be on deck for everything to go smoothly. We may even need to call in Nurse Jane to help if anyone can contact her for the procedure.
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 pm

SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
SPER wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:

I've heard of hooked on phonics working for some patients. Though as you stated it may be out of the realm of understanding for Patient X. I suggest a lobotomy. But this operation will require the confirmation of all Dr.s. Its a very controversial procedure but very well may cure him. We will need to schedule a meeting, all hands will need to be on deck for everything to go smoothly. We may even need to call in Nurse Jane to help if anyone can contact her for the procedure.

she can give me any procedure she likes Wink
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 am

NotoriusPenguin wrote:
she can give me any procedure she likes Wink

Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Bitches-loves-smilies1
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Zipper will announce tomorrow, March 4 at 12pm est, when the beta will start. They will also announce the final multiplayer mode: Bomb Squad. Sounds like demo to me.
Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Bomb squad does indeed sound like demo and that makes me smile a little bit at least. ^_^ I'm just hoping for a date that is soon.....soon I tell you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 am

I dedicate this song to the socom beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyDPKnqDYHg&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 am

i'lll wait patiently in the shadows
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 am

Ebbs wrote:

Boy, what a hottie!
Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd 462162d1280724278-iphone-4-jailbroken-aka-return-jailbreakme-com-randymarshjizz
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Ebbs wrote:

lmao...what are people thinking when doing these things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd   Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eu Beta Start Date = March 23rd
Page 1 of 1