Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Draft ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Worst Draft ever! Empty
PostSubject: Worst Draft ever!   Worst Draft ever! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Well this blows! wtf Ponder???fucking really? oh well we still beat the eagles with Webb!
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
I am madly in love with Penguin
DaRKN3SS

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Worst Draft ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Draft ever!   Worst Draft ever! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

im stoked Von Miller will kill it in Denver and my boys got what they needed a stud at tackle

my teams now

1a) Cowboys
1b) broncos

PS: Hawk dont feel bad u will get luck next year b.c u wont win a game this year bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Worst Draft ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Draft ever!   Worst Draft ever! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 pm

LOL @ HAWK! The Twins blow and the Vikings will continue to suck.
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Worst Draft ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Draft ever!   Worst Draft ever! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 pm

MINNESOTA SPORTS BLOW DONKEY DICK!!! nuff said

on a good note the Lions DT are the best young guns in the league!
Back to top Go down
rong
BANNED

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Worst Draft ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Draft ever!   Worst Draft ever! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:05 am

You really have nothing to lose and owe it to your body to give P90X an honest shot! If I can offer any advice when it comes to finding the program to purchase online I would strongly suggest that you only purchase from the Official P90X websitefor a few reasons.

1.) If you buy from the Official p90x nutritionwebsite you will get two FREE workouts. Tony Horton will throw in his training program called “Fountain of Youth”, which is a beginner Yoga routine. Not only that but he will also throw in “Mammoth UML”, which is the ultimate Upper-Middle-Lower workout. You only get those two bonuses for buying through the official site.

2.) It is 100% Risk Free. If you purchase through the official website they offer a full 90 day satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you are not happy with the program, all you have to do is return it in the first 90 days for a complete refund.

Word of caution! If you happen to find this program anywhere else online for less than the $119.85 there is a huge chance that it is fake or incomplete. If you want to be safe and make sure you get the full program, spend the few extra dollars and purchase from the official p90x workout schedule. Don’t you think you owe it to your body?

There are two main P90x packages you can purchase. The first comes with the bands, and pull-up bar, as well as the very tasty recovery drinks. The second package only has the P90X videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst Draft ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Draft ever!   Worst Draft ever! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Draft ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: Sports/Fantasy-
Jump to: