Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!  Empty
PostSubject: Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!    Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:44 am

http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=12600

Quote :
Dead Island 2? The name Dead World was recently trademarked by Dead Island developer Techland. Could this discovery be an unofficial sequel announcement for this zombie apocalypse simulator?

The story broke yesterday that Techland has registered trademark for the name Dead World, which is believed to be a sequel to the fast-selling Dead Island on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. So far, neither Poland-based Techland or publisher Deep Silver have commented on the situation.

Dead Island was a rollicking good time, even if you spent as much time fighting the game’s bugs as you did the zombies. Here at Gaming Target we gave it a 7.6, check out our review.

Despite a launch riddled with hiccups across all platforms, Dead Island went on to move over two million copies in September. Not bad for a month with two big franchise releases, Gears of War 3 and Madden.

The name Dead World implies Techland is going bigger with this second outing, but we’re hoping for better as well. Dead Island was a great concept that stumbled in execution, maybe this time Techland will get the resources to realize this game’s potential.

We wait with baited breath for more information on this developing story. Check back with Gaming Target for the latest updates on Dead World, and watch these Dead Island bug videos while you wait.

Awesome news, loved dead island but unfortunately the bugs killed that game for me.. Hopefully now that they got all this Dead Island money they can use it to make an epic sequel! More Multiplayer modes/option and new features,characters, skills would be pretty sick. Lookin forward to hearing more about this grame.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!    Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 pm

SPER wrote:
http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=12600

Quote :
Dead Island 2? The name Dead World was recently trademarked by Dead Island developer Techland. Could this discovery be an unofficial sequel announcement for this zombie apocalypse simulator?

The story broke yesterday that Techland has registered trademark for the name Dead World, which is believed to be a sequel to the fast-selling Dead Island on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. So far, neither Poland-based Techland or publisher Deep Silver have commented on the situation.

Dead Island was a rollicking good time, even if you spent as much time fighting the game’s bugs as you did the zombies. Here at Gaming Target we gave it a 7.6, check out our review.

Despite a launch riddled with hiccups across all platforms, Dead Island went on to move over two million copies in September. Not bad for a month with two big franchise releases, Gears of War 3 and Madden.

The name Dead World implies Techland is going bigger with this second outing, but we’re hoping for better as well. Dead Island was a great concept that stumbled in execution, maybe this time Techland will get the resources to realize this game’s potential.

We wait with baited breath for more information on this developing story. Check back with Gaming Target for the latest updates on Dead World, and watch these Dead Island bug videos while you wait.

Awesome news, loved dead island but unfortunately the bugs killed that game for me.. Hopefully now that they got all this Dead Island money they can use it to make an epic sequel! More Multiplayer modes/option and new features,characters, skills would be pretty sick. Lookin forward to hearing more about this grame.

Yea, I loved the game too. I love anything associated with zombies, especially video games. It was a shame that COOP was so buggy and didn't want to save. One of the few games I was addicted to single player in awhile.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!    Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Btw Sper, I just sold mine for 41 bucks on Ebay last week.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!    Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
Btw Sper, I just sold mine for 41 bucks on Ebay last week.
Damn bro, I traded mine in to GS like a month ago for $23.. I probably coulda gotten like $50 for it. I know what Im doing next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!    Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead World Sequel To Dead Island!
Page 1 of 1