Direct Effect Clan Forums
Log in if you're a [Dr.] member! If not, get ya act together and register!



 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Merry Christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 4432
Reputation : -8
Points : 5151
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 pm

This place is dead. Whats everyone up to?

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://directeffect.editboard.com
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart


Number of posts : 668
Age : 30
Location : CT
Reputation : 4
Points : 4513
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:39 pm

chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader


Number of posts : 1673
Age : 31
Reputation : 3
Points : 4861
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 am

Been playin the new Batman on Xbox, got it for 28 bucks on Black Friday, game is pretty badass.

_________________
To Raptor:
"Thanks for the compliment gramps. When your done with all this grab ur denchers, some viagra, and some KY gel, close your eyes, and imagine a female human is somewhere in your vicinity while you attempt to get an erection and suck your own dick."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart


Number of posts : 668
Age : 30
Location : CT
Reputation : 4
Points : 4513
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 pm

gamer tag is wgpeblade add me on 360

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch


Number of posts : 1691
Age : 29
Reputation : 10
Points : 4911
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am

WHOA! you guys joined the dark side??!?!?!

I'm just wrapping up my 2nd to last semester applying for a bunch of jobs and working way more than I ever should be.


I miss battlefield.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 4432
Reputation : -8
Points : 5151
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am

wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://directeffect.editboard.com
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch


Number of posts : 1691
Age : 29
Reputation : 10
Points : 4911
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

someone needs to teach you time management, or how to function on less than 18 hours of sleep.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader


Number of posts : 1673
Age : 31
Reputation : 3
Points : 4861
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:35 pm

haha yea I been had an Xbox. I miss Battlefield too I was the only one playin it while all you fags sat on COD so I just gave up and sold it.

_________________
To Raptor:
"Thanks for the compliment gramps. When your done with all this grab ur denchers, some viagra, and some KY gel, close your eyes, and imagine a female human is somewhere in your vicinity while you attempt to get an erection and suck your own dick."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch


Number of posts : 1691
Age : 29
Reputation : 10
Points : 4911
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:00 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
I just gave up and sold it.

1) Rage quit.
2) Bad decision, I WILL return.

I'm doing a montage for a final project in a video editing course I'm taking this semester, it makes me really want to play..... Video coming hopefully by the end of the night if all goes as planned.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 4432
Reputation : -8
Points : 5151
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm

NotoriusPenguin wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

someone needs to teach you time management, or how to function on less than 18 hours of sleep.

College aint the real world man. Enjoy it while you can cause itll be gone soon. The real world is waking up at 6 am every morning and not getting home until 6 pm and if youre late you dont get a point off class participation, youre fired.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://directeffect.editboard.com
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
avatar

Number of posts : 399
Age : 30
Reputation : 9
Points : 4105
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 am

I love you, Luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader


Number of posts : 1673
Age : 31
Reputation : 3
Points : 4861
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:57 am

LuckyLuciano wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

someone needs to teach you time management, or how to function on less than 18 hours of sleep.

College aint the real world man. Enjoy it while you can cause itll be gone soon. The real world is waking up at 6 am every morning and not getting home until 6 pm and if youre late you dont get a point off class participation, youre fired.

AWWW he's growing up into a little man right before our eyes. What do you got a 2 hour commute? Jesus.

_________________
To Raptor:
"Thanks for the compliment gramps. When your done with all this grab ur denchers, some viagra, and some KY gel, close your eyes, and imagine a female human is somewhere in your vicinity while you attempt to get an erection and suck your own dick."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 4432
Reputation : -8
Points : 5151
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

someone needs to teach you time management, or how to function on less than 18 hours of sleep.

College aint the real world man. Enjoy it while you can cause itll be gone soon. The real world is waking up at 6 am every morning and not getting home until 6 pm and if youre late you dont get a point off class participation, youre fired.

AWWW he's growing up into a little man right before our eyes. What do you got a 2 hour commute? Jesus.
My commute is 3 hours total. Suks

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://directeffect.editboard.com
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 4432
Reputation : -8
Points : 5151
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Stephens wrote:
I love you, Luck.



Love ya too boo

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://directeffect.editboard.com
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader


Number of posts : 1673
Age : 31
Reputation : 3
Points : 4861
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 am

LuckyLuciano wrote:
GetFuecked wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

someone needs to teach you time management, or how to function on less than 18 hours of sleep.

College aint the real world man. Enjoy it while you can cause itll be gone soon. The real world is waking up at 6 am every morning and not getting home until 6 pm and if youre late you dont get a point off class participation, youre fired.

AWWW he's growing up into a little man right before our eyes. What do you got a 2 hour commute? Jesus.
My commute is 3 hours total. Suks

Holy fuck!! Is it actually far? Or traffic ridic?

_________________
To Raptor:
"Thanks for the compliment gramps. When your done with all this grab ur denchers, some viagra, and some KY gel, close your eyes, and imagine a female human is somewhere in your vicinity while you attempt to get an erection and suck your own dick."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 4432
Reputation : -8
Points : 5151
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
GetFuecked wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
wgpeblade wrote:
chillin an playin cod where the fuck r u

not enough time in the day to play man. sucks

someone needs to teach you time management, or how to function on less than 18 hours of sleep.

College aint the real world man. Enjoy it while you can cause itll be gone soon. The real world is waking up at 6 am every morning and not getting home until 6 pm and if youre late you dont get a point off class participation, youre fired.

AWWW he's growing up into a little man right before our eyes. What do you got a 2 hour commute? Jesus.
My commute is 3 hours total. Suks

Holy fuck!! Is it actually far? Or traffic ridic?

A little bit of both

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://directeffect.editboard.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   

Back to top Go down
 
Merry Christmas
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: