Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Finished Montage!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2007-01-05

My Finished Montage!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Finished Montage!!!   My Finished Montage!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:12 am

Hm...couldn't figure out what song to put it to. Pounded probably won't like this one....but oh well.

http://media.putfile.com/1stmontage-57

Now I can clear up my harddrive, 30 hours of video leaves me with a whole gigabit of space left
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My Finished Montage!!!   My Finished Montage!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:55 am

some nice kills penguin, i duno shit about makin videos and i no its just a socom video but if ur gona put a lot of time into it then as a watcher heres a few things you should fix... 1st off never show the same kills twice, 2nd a few times u were already transitioning to the next scene before u dropped the dude, and 3rd dont show kills where ppl arent watching, and 4th (i duno y i dont see more of this) show some more hilarious kills like on retaliation where u pulled out ur sniper then shot then took out ur model and took 2 clips 2 kill em, meanwhile he never even hit you. but good job tho peng
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: My Finished Montage!!!   My Finished Montage!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:29 pm

It was pretty good especially for a first video but I dunno if u noticed or not but you put the same kills over and over a few times and also you ended alot of clips too early like fuecked said.. And also try not to put kills when the other person has there back turned unless its like something nasty.. Its kool though cuz u learn from your videos and your gunna look back at the video and be like ohh I see now.. Good shit though it wasnt bad, oh yeah and I know nothing about w/e program your using but some of the transitions are cool and all but I dunno there like too bright, like try to stick to a theme instead of putting random transitions you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My Finished Montage!!!   My Finished Montage!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:16 pm

Preety good for a first vid penguin. Some nice snipes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Finished Montage!!!   My Finished Montage!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Finished Montage!!!
Page 1 of 1