Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

socom pro dlc

Go down 
+8
Stephens
DaRKN3SS
wgpeblade
kennygt14
audioSLAVE_1
AgentHawk5
SPER
CemeteryGates
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-09-06

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm

besides the resistance 3 beta there is another dlc voucher that comes in the game box.

below the scratch off area it says socom pro dlc voucher, it says its a 15 dollar value.

rumors are flying, people are saying its just a code to be able to play online, people are also saying that it is demo mode due to the fact that the game modes section is still locked on the socom website, and apparently zipper has been teasing another game mode.

im not religious but if you are prey for demo. i'm going to go sacrifice some small animals to the devil
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Why can't they just put everything on one disc? So gay. I bet the DLC is the abandoned map.
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:12 pm

i hear its not abandoned or the shotguns, you get the code for that on your reseat when you pick the game up at gamestop
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2011-01-31

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm

lol gates reseat??? you mean receipt

but people are also saying it could be for future maps that will be added
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4/Socom-Pro-DLC-Dunham-w-response/td-p/1698940

this is the thread from socom.com
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm

It's a code to get the camera moved further back. Rolling Eyes
It's probably something stupid like BFBC where if you ever sell the game whoever buys it used has to spend $15 to gain full access to all the content that is on the disc and if they don't they only have access to 4 of the 10 maps.
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 pm

no thats not it audio zipper has confirmed that it is actual content
Back to top Go down
kennygt14
Proctologist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-26

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 pm

you're content
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Remember to keep your reseats guys
Back to top Go down
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

fuck that who need it
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Patient X wrote:
fuck that who need it
Damn, session must have ended early today. Retrogression.
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
I am madly in love with Penguin
DaRKN3SS

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-03-07

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

so is this inside the box or is this like on the receipt
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 pm

I hope I can pick the game up, I already lost my reseat.
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Stephens wrote:
I just found mine, I had to sit down twice though. Try that.
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/20110411122557.jpg/sr=1
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 pm

he is talking about the codes for abandoned and the shotguns..were are they located at gates
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
Stephens wrote:
I just found mine, I had to sit down twice though. Try that.

hahahahahahahaahahhaahahah this is why I love you Audio.
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 pm

they are announcing what this dlc is today
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Just found out what the DLC is for..

We’ve been keeping a secret here at Zipper Interactive – a hush-hush special bonus that players who purchase new copies of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs are entitled to the moment they first play the game.

We call it “SOCOM Pro,” and you’ll first see mention of it when you open a brand new copy of SOCOM 4 on the back of the instruction manual. On that SOCOM Pro call-out, you’ll find a redemption code for use on the PlayStation Network that gets you… well, it gets you a whole bunch of super-cool things, really.

They are adding SOCOM 2 DLC to the PS2 store. Everyone who buys S4 gets the voucher!!!
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 pm

There's a ps2 store?
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm

he's bullshiting heres the real info

Introducing SOCOM Pro
Posted by Jeremy Dunham, Senior Community Manager, Zipper Interactive Add-ons and DLC SOCOM 4
We’ve been keeping a secret here at Zipper Interactive – a hush-hush special bonus that players who purchase new copies of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs are entitled to the moment they first play the game.

We call it “SOCOM Pro,” and you’ll first see mention of it when you open a brand new copy of SOCOM 4 on the back of the instruction manual. On that SOCOM Pro call-out, you’ll find a redemption code for use on the PlayStation Network that gets you… well, it gets you a whole bunch of super-cool things, really.

SOCOM Pro shows its benefits immediately on launch day, April 19, as any player who purchases a new copy of SOCOM 4 receives exclusive access to all “Pro” Custom Game queues. Not only will these queues be ranked, but they’ll also be updated regularly over the entire lifespan of SOCOM 4 – so it’ll be the gift that keeps on giving for quite some time. Moreover, the first set of “Pro” Custom Game types will be the same fantastic rule sets that our diligent fans tested during our SOCOM 4 beta period. If you missed them in the beta, here’s what they are now:

� Community Day Classic – Suggested by members of Zipper Community Day 2011, CDC offers a medley of different maps that support 8-vs-8 “Classic” variations on Suppression, Uplink, Last Defense and Bomb Squad with faster movement and no ranged explosives of any kind
� Last Defense Run ‘n Gun – Our incredibly fast-paced deviation from our Last Defense gametype that includes speedier player movement, reduced weapon damage, and limitations to sub-machine guns and shotguns only
� SCRUM – A Suppression mod that offers a “Classic” rules-inspired list of features that includes no respawn, no Sniper Rifles, no Concussion, Poison Gas, or Frag Grenades, higher damage and faster character movement
� Sniper Alley – Another 8-vs-8 variation on “Classic” Suppression that boasts higher damage values and weapon restrictions that allow players access to only Smoke and Poison Gas Grenades, Shotguns, and of course, Sniper Rifles

Another sweet incentive for SOCOM Pro players is an exclusive pair of weapons that fans have been clamoring for: The M-16 (for Spec-Ops) and the AK-47 (for the Insurgents) assault rifles! Expect to see those within the first 30 days of SOCOM 4’s release.

But these additions are just the beginning – we have plenty more planned for SOCOM Pro down the road including access to exclusive multiplayer maps, various co-op additions, dedicated leaderboards, and lots more. By the way, even if you don’t get a new copy of SOCOM 4 but find yourself playing it anyway, you can still gain access to SOCOM Pro by purchasing it from the PlayStation Store for a one-time fee of $14.99 (US) starting April 26.

We hope you enjoy the SOCOM Pro membership and look forward to seeing you reaping its rewards in-game. Stay tuned to the SOCOM and PlayStation Blogs for future content updates!
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Thanks Patient Y
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 pm

sounds fucking GAY! whats the point of Socom Pro?? i dont see anything worth making a special code to get. i mean the m16 and ak47 will be tight but thats about it
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

in other words "You'll be able to play demo once we figure out how to code it"
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:06 pm

LMFAO I guess I will be able to get some sleep tonight finally. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

socom pro dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: socom pro dlc   socom pro dlc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

socom pro dlc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next