Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's New?

Go down 
+7
kennygt14
..Elf
Jet_da_Engineer
fragz
jOlLyRanCheR
-wastedyouth-
LuckyLuciano
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Yo,

Missing the crew. Whats new with everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
-wastedyouth-
Physician
-wastedyouth-

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-22

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Holy shitballs. I completely forgot everything about Dr. Last time I remember playing with you guys after Combined Assault was like, the first few months of confrontation before everyone realized it was a shitty game.

As far as what's new? Well I was a freshman in college when Confrontation released and I just now graduated last week. Not much else is going on besides that. Trying to play Counterstrike: GO on steam since it's free this weekend. It's the closest thing to Socom that I have played in a long while.

I miss Socom Sad
Back to top Go down
jOlLyRanCheR
Proctologist
jOlLyRanCheR

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-06-04

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Man i miss you guys and all the good times we had. Well i live in Colorado Springs have my own house and will be getting hitched in august also i am a manager at Dicks Sporting Goods

Jolly
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alleyboyjolly
fragz
Dentist

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-08

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:30 pm

???
Back to top Go down
fragz
Dentist

Registration date : 2011-06-08

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Lol was I in this clan?
Back to top Go down
Jet_da_Engineer
Pediatrician

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-13

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:51 am

Yo, I wonder if anyone remembers me? Let's play again!
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:28 pm

-wastedyouth- wrote:
Holy shitballs. I completely forgot everything about Dr. Last time I remember playing with you guys after Combined Assault was like, the first few months of confrontation before everyone realized it was a shitty game.

As far as what's new? Well I was a freshman in college when Confrontation released and I just now graduated last week. Not much else is going on besides that. Trying to play Counterstrike: GO on steam since it's free this weekend. It's the closest thing to Socom that I have played in a long while.

I miss Socom Sad

Good stuff. I graduated a few years ago. Cherish the free time you have now. Once you hit the real world, its no more playing.

jOlLyRanCheR wrote:
Man i miss you guys and all the good times we had. Well i live in Colorado Springs have my own house and will be getting hitched in august also i am a manager at Dicks Sporting Goods

Jolly

Nice bro. Same girl you started dating back in the Socom days? Grats bro!

Jet_da_Engineer wrote:
Yo, I wonder if anyone remembers me? Let's play again!

Hahaha of course. Id buy a PS2 in a second if everyone else was up for it and the servers are still running.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
..Elf
Dentist

Registration date : 2007-02-18

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Dam been a long time... i play blk ops 2 on xbox 360 gamertag. gioeli .If anyone wants to get down hit me up
Back to top Go down
kennygt14
Proctologist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-26

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:55 pm

sup guys.

orlando florida still turn 25 this year, WTF lol.doing good though house with a girl and my 3 pitbulls. hobbies i got into would be guns, and drag racing.

I still play video games PC,Ps3,Xbox. My favorite being Arma 2, and Arma 3 beta. PC games, most ultra realistic and the closest thing to socom you can find as far 3rd person view and all around fun not a competition based game just a great strategy shooter[tactics] game to play with friends it's a sand box as far as game modes my favorite being cti which envolves a team capturing up to 40 very large scaled cities from AI.

oh yea if someone needs a mustang motor built i can doo that too lol
Back to top Go down
PriMorDiaL
Pediatrician

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-02

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 pm

im still running around on socom 4. it is not the same but there are twitches of life still remaining in the clan challenge section. im actually restoring my ps3 now so i can hop on and war tonight.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Physician

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-17

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:38 am

LOL, what up, I thought that email you sent was a joke. Everybody all growed up now....I can't get on anymore my son took over the PS2-3/XB-360, he's da man now lol. He's 12, almost 6', size 11 1/2 shoe and a 32" waist, I'd tell him to get off but he's a 2nd degree red belt in Uechi-Ryu karate and 2 time defending point fighting champion and he's just about ready to kick my ass Shocked if I give him any shit ahaha. He says he's on some call of Duty clan that is #1 on the in game ladder rankings but I keep tellin him if he aint playing at GB he's playin with himself!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASIVE
Jesus Christ Superstar
MASIVE

Number of posts : 828
Registration date : 2007-01-05

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Memories!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/125675069
SPERONER
Pediatrician

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-03-28

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:19 am

Sup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's New?   What's New? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's New?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: