Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOS vs NY Part II

Go down 
+2
SPER
audioSLAVE_1
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2007-01-05

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:54 pm

-DeFiNeD wrote:
One thing that the Sox have that the spankees don't have is class.

Are you kiddin?
Red Sox are the least classiest team. Just look at their players, theyre all dirtbags and they play like that. -Lucky
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
-DeFiNeD wrote:

Are you kiddin?
Red Sox are the least classiest team. Just look at their players, theyre all dirtbags and they play like that. -Lucky
How come the Yankees always pick up old Sox players when the Red Sox let them go? Do they just like sloppy-seconds dirtbags? i.e. Clemens, Damon, Doug Mientkiewicz, Bellhorn, etc. all within the last few years.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:40 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
-DeFiNeD wrote:

Are you kiddin?
How come the Yankees always pick up old Sox players when the Red Sox let them go? Do they just like sloppy-seconds dirtbags? i.e. Clemens, Damon, Doug Mientkiewicz, Bellhorn, etc. all within the last few years.
its because we like to fuck with you guys, not b/c we want ur guys, i mean has damon really done nething for the yankees?
Back to top Go down
Thor
Plastic Surgeon
Thor

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-15

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:46 pm

Fuck the Yankees BOS vs NY Part II 529128
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brick54
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:08 pm

Thor wrote:

Fuck the East Bumblefuck, Kansas Fagboys.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
Thor
Plastic Surgeon
Thor

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:52 pm

CA5HMONEY wrote:
Thor wrote:

Fuck you bitch... you don't know me. Where is my money bitch?? lol!
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:47 pm

Thor wrote:
CA5HMONEY wrote:
Thor wrote:

Keep it up and i'll say " What money? " Wink What a Face
Back to top Go down
Thor
Plastic Surgeon
Thor

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:47 pm

CA5HMONEY wrote:
Thor wrote:
CA5HMONEY wrote:
Thor wrote:

Keep it up and i'll say " What money? " Wink What a Face
Mad
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:15 am

Who keeps lockin that other shit Sper. You make Audio think hes right by locking it.

Yankees are class, their organization actually has rules and guidelines the players have to follow. Like acting off the field the right way and not looking like a dirtbag. The Yankees actually look classy. Just look at the Red Sox players, theyre dirt....
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:43 am

LuckyLuciano wrote:
Who keeps lockin that other shit Sper. You make Audio think hes right by locking it.

Yankees are class, their organization actually has rules and guidelines the players have to follow. Like acting off the field the right way and not looking like a dirtbag. The Yankees actually look classy. Just look at the Red Sox players, theyre dirt....
never actually thought about it b/c i never cared about classiness.. but now that u said that, i was watching boston 2nite and they all look like rednecks, theres this big doofy white guy with a beard on there team who looks like a bum.. ill google him 1 sec..

k found him
BOS vs NY Part II Ph_425903
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:36 pm

Congratulations, New York makes people shave and get haircuts. Classiness goes beyond appearances and the way people walk off the field though, trying to swat balls out of fielders gloves in order to be safe or calling "I got it" when running the bases to intentionally screw up fielders is far from classy. Your version of "classiness" doesn't even get you into the world series and apparently money doesn't get you in either. Yankee players now have plenty of free time to get manicures. Wink
Back to top Go down
Thor
Plastic Surgeon
Thor

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:16 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
Congratulations, New York makes people shave and get haircuts. Classiness goes beyond appearances and the way people walk off the field though, trying to swat balls out of fielders gloves in order to be safe or calling "I got it" when running the bases to intentionally screw up fielders is far from classy. Your version of "classiness" doesn't even get you into the world series and apparently money doesn't get you in either. Yankee players now have plenty of free time to get manicures. Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 am

Bump for the Red Sox going to the World Series . . .
Back to top Go down
Thor
Plastic Surgeon
Thor

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 am

Bump Bump Bump!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:44 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Ill congratulate you if they win their 2nd World Series in what, 100 years?

And remember 2nd place gets shit.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

true that, yankees went to the postseason what EVERY time during torres career as manager.. thats 12 years in a row.. ohh yeah and not to mention the 4 world series they picked up, almost forgot about that..
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:08 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LOL, no second place got hats and t-shirts saying ALCS Champions. Wink
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:09 pm

SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

true that, yankees went to the postseason what EVERY time during torres career as manager.. thats 12 years in a row.. ohh yeah and not to mention the 4 world series they picked up, almost forgot about that..
Too bad they canned Torre . . . that's okay, now he grow a beard.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:55 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Torre left, at least thats what i heard.. He turned down fuckn $8 million for 1 year, i dunno how fuckn rich you gotta be to turn down that kinda money..
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:14 pm

SPER wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Torre left, at least thats what i heard.. He turned down fuckn $8 million for 1 year, i dunno how fuckn rich you gotta be to turn down that kinda money..
Yeah, but I guess that was a paycut that he probably took as an insult.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:14 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

At this point he doesnt need money. He turnt it down because of the way he was treated. 1st off he was given an ultimatum that if they dont adavance in the playoffs hes fired. What is that? I wouldnt have even met with them after that and woulda just told em to fuk off. 2nd they give him a 1 year contract for 5 million which is millions less than what he gets now and on top of that he ll get 1 million if they go to the playoffs and another million for a championship. And the only reason they offered him anything was cause of the stink the media and public caused.
They treated him like shit and Torre got the last laugh by throwing the offer back in their faces and he left with his pride.
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

At this point he doesnt need money. He turnt it down because of the way he was treated. 1st off he was given an ultimatum that if they dont adavance in the playoffs hes fired. What is that? I wouldnt have even met with them after that and woulda just told em to fuk off. 2nd they give him a 1 year contract for 5 million which is millions less than what he gets now and on top of that he ll get 1 million if they go to the playoffs and another million for a championship. And the only reason they offered him anything was cause of the stink the media and public caused.
They treated him like shit and Torre got the last laugh by throwing the offer back in their faces and he left with his pride.
Good for him. But that doesn't really shed a positive light on Steinbrenner and the Yankees head office.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:34 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
SPER wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Good for him. But that doesn't really shed a positive light on Steinbrenner and the Yankees head office.

Being a Yankee fan doesnt mean you have to agree with every move the front office makes. I do like the fact that Steinbrenner isnt greedy and isnt afraid to spend some money unlike other owners who are in it purely for the $$...
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:33 pm

Lucky i totally agree with how you said Torre will leave with his pride. I said that the day i heard he got an offer and declined it. Why talk shit like " oh, if he doesnt advance hes done. " Fuck that. I'd throw that shit in their face and leave with my pride, dignity, and my world series rings.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatOne
Steve's Idol
TheGreatOne

Number of posts : 913

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:13 am

2-0!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOS vs NY Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOS vs NY Part II
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: Sports/Fantasy-
Jump to: