Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOS vs NY Part II

Go down 
+2
SPER
audioSLAVE_1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:51 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
Bump for the Red Sox going to the World Series . . .

Ill congratulate you if they win their 2nd World Series in what, 100 years?

And remember 2nd place gets shit.

gj
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:19 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
Wow, second world series this decade! And the decade isn't even over yet! Where are all those silly yankees posts by you cocky New Yorkers talking out of your ass, I want to go reread and giggle. In all seriousness, good year, Yanks made a last minute run and a good one and I am curious how they will be next year with all the shuffling going on. I really hope Sox don't pick up A-Rod, a douchebag is a douchebag no matter what uniform he wears or how good he is.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:34 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
Wow, second world series this decade! And the decade isn't even over yet! Where are all those silly yankees posts by you cocky New Yorkers talking out of your ass, I want to go reread and giggle. In all seriousness, good year, Yanks made a last minute run and a good one and I am curious how they will be next year with all the shuffling going on. I really hope Sox don't pick up A-Rod, a douchebag is a douchebag no matter what uniform he wears or how good he is.

I quoted myself and said GJ. See above.
I admit I underestimated, still doesnt change the fact the Red Sox are filled with dirtbags but hey they did what they had to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:59 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:

I admit I underestimated, still doesnt change the fact the Red Sox are filled with dirtbags but hey they did what they had to do. Smile
LOL, what? win? Yeah they did. I'm not sure why you think they are dirtbags, because they have longer hair or shaved heads or something? I wonder who Joe Torre would think is more of a dirtbag, a Red Sox player or a member of Yankee Management.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:13 am

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:

LOL, what? win? Yeah they did. I'm not sure why you think they are dirtbags, because they have longer hair or shaved heads or something? I wonder who Joe Torre would think is more of a dirtbag, a Red Sox player or a member of Yankee Management.
maybe its just me but i feel like the red sox is kinda a redneck team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOS vs NY Part II   BOS vs NY Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOS vs NY Part II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Direct Effect Clan Forums :: Public Forums :: Sports/Fantasy-
Jump to: