Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socom Site and Release Date!!

Go down 
+3
CA5HMONEY
audioSLAVE_1
LuckyLuciano
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Socom Site and Release Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:09 pm

From 1up.com
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167113

We've brought you several big stories on SOCOM Confrontation in the past month, but today Sony passed on one more important piece of information: a release date. The latest iteration of the popular online shooter franchise will be arriving on September 16.

To celebrate this news, tomorrow Sony will be launching SOCOM.com, an online community site devoted to the game. Pre-release, the site will provide regular news updates as well as a place for fans to get together. Once the game has launched, gamers will discover full integration with the website, including near real-time stat tracking, clan management tools, and more.

You can check out 1UP's most recent online preview of SOCOM from the beginning of the year, but if you want a more up-to-date and in-depth look at the game, you'll want to pick up the May issue of EGM -- the one with the colorful SOCOM cover below. Check it out on newsstands next week or in your mailbox any day now if you're a subscriber.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 pm

LMFAO, there you go Ebbs. What a fucking joke, pushed back nearly a year for five fucking online only maps, this game better be flawless and the number of maps need to be doubled. I think they realized that their graphics sucked compared to games like CoD4 and started over.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:54 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LMFAO, there you go Ebbs. What a fucking joke, pushed back nearly a year for five fucking online only maps, this game better be flawless and the number of maps need to be doubled. I think they realized that their graphics sucked compared to games like CoD4 and started over.

Theres 7 maps now Smile
What a joke.
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:07 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Theres 7 maps now Smile
What a joke.
Well on the positive side, they are adding custom characters like Rainbow 6, and a website to track stats etc. like Halo has (to what depth IDK). So at least they are taking decent things from other games and incorporating them, hopefully they do a good job of it.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Its coming out Sept 17th? Ill have one by then.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:12 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

Theres 7 maps now Smile
What a joke.
Well on the positive side, they are adding custom characters like Rainbow 6, and a website to track stats etc. like Halo has (to what depth IDK). So at least they are taking decent things from other games and incorporating them, hopefully they do a good job of it.

The site will have clan support too to remove players, add players etc.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:49 pm

sep 17th means november 17th
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:04 am

And november means never !
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:34 am

wow thats uhh.. pretty gay.. I guess you can expect delays on anything socom related regardless of the developers.. As a matter of fact anything Sony related gets delayed.. Sony sucks dick

The only games I want is GTA4 and SOCOM.. and there fuckn like 6 months apart..
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:20 pm

www.socom.com is up.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Is that poll on the side working for yous? It wont let me vote.
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:06 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

I'm so fucking excited that I could bust all over acids face! Oh wait... I already did that last night. But I really am excited. Now you bitches will be able to win your wars cause big daddy Ebbs will be there to bail you out every time WOOL does something really fucking stupid. Direct Effect... Coming to the top of a ladder near you. September 2008.
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Dude, im pumped now. Im fucking gettin a job this summer. This works out perfectly for me.
Back to top Go down
NJTurnpike
Shut Yo Bitch Ass Up

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:29 pm

-DeFiNeD wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

I'm so fucking excited that I could bust all over acids face! Oh wait... I already did that last night. But I really am excited. Now you bitches will be able to win your wars cause big daddy Ebbs will be there to bail you out every time WOOL does something really fucking stupid. Direct Effect... Coming to the top of a ladder near you. September 2008.

i cant wait to code the fuck out of this game!
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:04 pm

NJTurnpike wrote:
-DeFiNeD wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

i cant wait to code the fuck out of this game!

hahahaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom Site and Release Date!!   Socom Site and Release Date!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socom Site and Release Date!!
Page 1 of 1