Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coming back...

Go down 
+6
LuckyLuciano
SPER
audioSLAVE_1
GetFuecked
NotoriusPenguin
PriMorDiaL
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PriMorDiaL
Pediatrician

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-02

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:00 pm

this week i should be getting confrontation.... if you guys need me, make sure to hit me up on aim!

hows everyone been by the way?
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2007-01-05

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 am

save your money...
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am

Call Geico. He's watching you. I always feel likeeee somebodys watchin meeeeeee
Back to top Go down
prim

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:54 am

does it really suck that bad?
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 am

i played today for first time pretty much all month and was bored after 2 games
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm

My brother was going to trade his in but he kept it because he could only get $12 for it.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
Call Geico. He's watching you. I always feel likeeee somebodys watchin meeeeeee
Geico always has the best fuckn comericials. Better get geico for ya money.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 pm

wat up wat up
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
TEABAGGER
Pathologist
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 178

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:28 am

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
My brother was going to trade his in but he kept it because he could only get $12 for it.

for $12 bucks, keep it. I actually like the game quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:36 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:
audioSLAVE_1 wrote:

for $12 bucks, keep it. I actually like the game quite a bit.

Youre close to Canada. Those canucks made a game for themselves geek
Back to top Go down
prim

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 pm

i think i am going to get it- if you guys still play hit me up. psn leeky_locc
i know a lot of the people saying they dont like it like cod4 and i hate cod and halo. so just gonna have to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

the color was annoying me
Back to top Go down
MASIVE
Jesus Christ Superstar
MASIVE

Number of posts : 828

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 am

i might be make a some what comeback 2 soon gettin my ps3 back today..so we gonna see..i hope some1 still plays lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/125675069
rong
BANNED

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-06

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:03 am

You really have nothing to lose and owe it to your body to give P90X an honest shot! If I can offer any advice when it comes to finding the program to purchase online I would strongly suggest that you only purchase from the Official P90X websitefor a few reasons.

1.) If you buy from the Official p90x nutritionwebsite you will get two FREE workouts. Tony Horton will throw in his training program called “Fountain of Youth”, which is a beginner Yoga routine. Not only that but he will also throw in “Mammoth UML”, which is the ultimate Upper-Middle-Lower workout. You only get those two bonuses for buying through the official site.

2.) It is 100% Risk Free. If you purchase through the official website they offer a full 90 day satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you are not happy with the program, all you have to do is return it in the first 90 days for a complete refund.

Word of caution! If you happen to find this program anywhere else online for less than the $119.85 there is a huge chance that it is fake or incomplete. If you want to be safe and make sure you get the full program, spend the few extra dollars and purchase from the official p90x workout schedule. Don’t you think you owe it to your body?

There are two main P90x packages you can purchase. The first comes with the bands, and pull-up bar, as well as the very tasty recovery drinks. The second package only has the P90X videos.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:34 am

Ill be in touch!
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:38 pm

You have just been banned my good man, thank you for your detailed information on P90X. I actually do have P90x (The 5 Finger Discount Version) and its really intense. They do have a lot of great workouts, though Tony horton does get really annoying after watching him over and over.
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
I am madly in love with Penguin
DaRKN3SS

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-03-07

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:52 pm

damn why did he bump an old ass thread??
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:39 pm

rong wrote:
You really have nothing to lose and owe it to your body to give P90X an honest shot! If I can offer any advice when it comes to finding the program to purchase online I would strongly suggest that you only purchase from the Official P90X websitefor a few reasons.

1.) If you buy from the Official p90x nutritionwebsite you will get two FREE workouts. Tony Horton will throw in his training program called “Fountain of Youth”, which is a beginner Yoga routine. Not only that but he will also throw in “Mammoth UML”, which is the ultimate Upper-Middle-Lower workout. You only get those two bonuses for buying through the official site.

2.) It is 100% Risk Free. If you purchase through the official website they offer a full 90 day satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you are not happy with the program, all you have to do is return it in the first 90 days for a complete refund.

Word of caution! If you happen to find this program anywhere else online for less than the $119.85 there is a huge chance that it is fake or incomplete. If you want to be safe and make sure you get the full program, spend the few extra dollars and purchase from the official p90x workout schedule. Don’t you think you owe it to your body?

There are two main P90x packages you can purchase. The first comes with the bands, and pull-up bar, as well as the very tasty recovery drinks. The second package only has the P90X videos.

I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back...   coming back... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coming back...
Page 1 of 1