Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

patch 1.5 and DLC

Go down 
+4
TEABAGGER
audioSLAVE_1
LuckyLuciano
killerdragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
killerdragon
Secretly loves FOURM's laugh.

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-24

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

http://www.socom.com/en-us/blog?year=2009&month=6
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Not bad, there only approaching 2 months late. Its not even out yet and theyre warning of future problems b/c of the size of it.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2007-01-05

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Laughing That's awesome. But for some reason I can only see more problems with DLC just because it is new and hasn't been beta tested by the public to exploit the shit out of it. I guess I am just a cynic at this point. New maps would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Pathologist
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 178

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 pm

now give me pmn mines, something on the head-up display about how many men are left on each side, a tie-breaker round(s), suppression and other variable medleys, fully customizable controller option, and for god's sake.....some old-school s2 maps (fishhook, blizzard, foxhunt, the ruins, requiem, night stalker are just a few which come to mind).

I imagine we will be waiting for 1.6 and dlc (more maps) for some time.....they better at least release them before COD modern warfare 2 drops in November?, or they can kiss socom away for good, if they haven't already.

by the way, what were the names of all the s2 maps again, I am forgetting what a few are called, I can visualize them but I can't remember their damn names.... the long sniping sub base one, etc....
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:46 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:
now give me pmn mines, something on the head-up display about how many men are left on each side, a tie-breaker round(s), suppression and other variable medleys, fully customizable controller option, and for god's sake.....some old-school s2 maps (fishhook, blizzard, foxhunt, the ruins, requiem, night stalker are just a few which come to mind).

I imagine we will be waiting for 1.6 and dlc (more maps) for some time.....they better at least release them before COD modern warfare 2 drops in November?, or they can kiss socom away for good, if they haven't already.

by the way, what were the names of all the s2 maps again, I am forgetting what a few are called, I can visualize them but I can't remember their damn names.... the long sniping sub base one, etc....
Chain Reaction
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:

Vigilance, Sujo, Enowapi, Desert Glory, Crossroads, Bitter Jungle, Guidance
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:53 am

Wow they actually brought back the M82A1A and the SR-25.. Smart moves. Too bad they take so fucking long with everything. I think its already too late, the damage is done. The patch will be out next month, and then there will be bugs that the 1.50 patch will cause and then theyll have to patch the patch and by the time the game is complete and stable, MAG and MW2 will be out. And Confrontation will be obsolete IMO. It sucks that Slant 6 fucked up SOCOM, it was the only game I ever really got in to.
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Remember how happy we were that Slant six was taking over instead of Zipper way back when? I hear ya Sper... Ruined the game I ever spent the most time on by far....
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm

I guess I was wrong, the patch won't come out this month lol.. They've been workin on this patch since like april and its still not done hahaha.
Back to top Go down
RePLiCaTe-Ryan
Radiologist
RePLiCaTe-Ryan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-01

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 am

i just wish the game had a better hook, it just gets really boring. I played Red Faction Gurilla while waiting for this patch and actually found RFG to be really fun and addicting. So i can't wait to get back to playing some RFG and hopefully slant 6 gets there shit together.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 pm

haven't played socom since april.. But Im still dieing to try out the new patch, even though I know that the game is pretty much dead..
Back to top Go down
NJTurnpike
Shut Yo Bitch Ass Up

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-23

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:53 pm

im back to codmw...people should come back to this game i still enjoy it
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

sold mine acid
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 pm

GetFuecked wrote:
sold mine acid

patch 1.5 and DLC 148
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

patch 1.5 and DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: patch 1.5 and DLC   patch 1.5 and DLC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

patch 1.5 and DLC
Page 1 of 1