Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone play Battlefield BC2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zigman
Pediatrician
zigman

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:47 am

I'm lookin for some guys to put together a squad Smile .Now that no one plays MAG anymore Mad
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:51 am

Stephens does.
Back to top Go down
xLoCalz
Physician
xLoCalz

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Sorry Ebbs.... I went back to Socom and try the new maps
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:28 am

Like Ebbs said, I play BC2 almost every night with a buddy of mine and we're always looking for more to tack onto our squad, most nights playing with Blade or Foxhunt when they're on.

Anyways, if you use your mic and don't play like an idiot, add Stephens_ and Hawkins_217 next time you're on. We generally play between 10pm - 2am EST most nights as well as other sporadic times throughout the week and have a blast while taking over games. If you are interested in stats, you really aren't playing that game the right way, but they're right below this post.

I've been waiting until we got a solid 4-8 to start doing serious squad work and honestly haven't really been looking around for players, but if you want to and do work well with us maybe we could do some GB or something. Lemme know.
Back to top Go down
zigman
Pediatrician
zigman

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:18 am

Stephens wrote:
Like Ebbs said, I play BC2 almost every night with a buddy of mine and we're always looking for more to tack onto our squad, most nights playing with Blade or Foxhunt when they're on.

Anyways, if you use your mic and don't play like an idiot, add Stephens_ and Hawkins_217 next time you're on. We generally play between 10pm - 2am EST most nights as well as other sporadic times throughout the week and have a blast while taking over games. If you are interested in stats, you really aren't playing that game the right way, but they're right below this post.

I've been waiting until we got a solid 4-8 to start doing serious squad work and honestly haven't really been looking around for players, but if you want to and do work well with us maybe we could do some GB or something. Lemme know.

Thanks Stephens,for the invite.I will add you guy's to my list but,i work really early in the amand i dont know how much i will be able to play at that time of the night.I think Ebbs will vouch for me that i dont play like a moron lol,and i am not that interested in stats.My bluetooth seems to have a mind of its own but i will see to it to get it working on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:27 am

Alright man, sounds good - looking forward to playing with someone else who knows how to play haha.
Back to top Go down
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:15 am

u can add me WGP-E-BLADE
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Blade where have you been? I've been playing a shitload of conquest because you and Hawkins are never on anymore.
Back to top Go down
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:35 am

been wrkin an wrkin an when im on im playin skate 3
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:38 am

Ah, gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play Battlefield BC2   Does anyone play Battlefield BC2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone play Battlefield BC2
Page 1 of 1