Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!

Go down 
+7
Stephens
ARCisNuts
FOURM
SPER
killerdragon
DaRKN3SS
Ebbs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Somebody give me something! The weather sucks for fishing this weekend and I want to kill some insurgents/teenagers/losers who stay at home on the weekends and play video games! KD, give me an update that says the PSN will be up tonight.
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
I am madly in love with Penguin
DaRKN3SS

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:14 pm

theres a video of a guy saying tomarrow and if hes wrong he will give out A i repeat A 10 dollar psn card

santa

lets hope hes wrong i want it bounce
Back to top Go down
killerdragon
Secretly loves FOURM's laugh.

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Im hoping for a blog update tonight sometime. I honestly dont see anything back until next week....hope im wrong.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Well the PSN has been up for at least a couple days if not more. Buts its only up for developers. They are probably testing all the servers.

Quote :
According to a post on forum NeoGAF, Sony’s PlayStation Network is currently back online for developers and is currently undergoing testing ahead of its public restoration.

The post reads: "The internal PSN developer network is online again, at least it seems for some, although things are still a bit shaky at the moment such as lack of new account sign up.

"This was mentioned in the old thread by a QA tester and since then I have had other developers confirm to me that this is the case."

Furthermore, a post the official PlayStationNL Twitter account (via a rough translation, as reported by Gamers Mint) states, "at this moment a select group is testing the network . Territories= Japan (Asia), Europe & America."

It was previously claimed earlier this week that Sony was hoping to restore online gaming via PSN at some point this week. Stay tuned.

Im guessing that Zipper is also testing the new patch.
Back to top Go down
FOURM
FOURM

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Forget litigation if SONY could figure out where the assholes are Me and about a Million of my buddies can go pay'em a visit WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 30730 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 529128 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 529128 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 30730 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 529128 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 529128 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 387898 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 387898 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793 WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! 568793
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Werd, I'd jizz on them too.
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
DaRKN3SS

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm

i would go all what what in the butt on them
Back to top Go down
Ebbs
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ebbs

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Nice sig Mr. Darkness.
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
DaRKN3SS

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Why thank you sir
Back to top Go down
ARCisNuts
Wanton Soup Chef

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:27 pm

ebbs is a chimpmunk disguised as a squirrel
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:38 pm

This PSN outage has been so bad that I've gone outside AND found a new girl in the time that it's been down. I miss the Stephens of old that couldn't remember what the sun looked like or how to look at a broad and think anything other than "let's fuck." Please, Sony, fix me.
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
DaRKN3SS

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:10 am

welp stevens is lost....next
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:05 am

i'm in the same boat as stephens, throughout this entire outage i have yet to say "damn i have nothing to do i wanna play ps3"

i think this is mainly occurring because i see kd everytime i look for something on my desktop and i'm alternating between ebbs and pounded staying over every night
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:22 am

NotoriusPenguin wrote:
i'm in the same boat as stephens, throughout this entire outage i have yet to say "damn i have nothing to do i wanna play ps3"

i think this is mainly occurring because i see kd everytime i look for something on my desktop and i'm alternating between ebbs and pounded staying over every night

You told me I was the only one Sad How love has blinded me from the truth once again!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

NotoriusPenguin wrote:

PillowDragon?
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:32 pm

LuckyLuciano wrote:
NotoriusPenguin wrote:

PillowDragon?

only the best!
Back to top Go down
CemeteryGates
I OWN PROPERTY!
CemeteryGates

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:46 pm

this is starting to anger me, sony has said 1 to 2 days, within a week, and in a few days, and everytime the time frame they give us has passed WTF SONY. im pretty diehard sony but this has really just become a slap in the face, they owe us more then some crap free game and a free month of ps plus
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:30 pm

CemeteryGates wrote:
waaaaaaaaaaaah

I just wanna give you a hug, big guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!   WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF! I WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND!
Page 1 of 1