Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you guys play anything else?

Go down 
+4
audioSLAVE_1
LuckyLuciano
SPER
killerdragon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killerdragon
Secretly loves FOURM's laugh.

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-24

you guys play anything else? Empty
PostSubject: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:06 am

ok, you ps3 guys, do you even get together at all to play anything or is it just cod4? I'm gonna get a ps3 anyway so I may aswell get it to get the benefits now. If you guys normally play cod still, ill get it for ps3 too. what about resistance?
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:19 am

nah no1's ever on
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 am

*sigh* what the hell, you bitches used to live on socom, play something dammit
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:58 pm

COD suks dont get it.

Guys DL the LittleBigPlanet demo. Its only 1 map but its online and its not bad. 3rd person shooter.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:00 pm

yeah, ive heard online is lacking on ps3 for cod which is a let down for you guys. I still love it on 360.

I honestly have no idea what to get man. hows resistance
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:28 pm

killerdragon wrote:
yeah, ive heard online is lacking on ps3 for cod which is a let down for you guys. I still love it on 360.

I honestly have no idea what to get man. hows resistance

Never played it. I might pick that up even tho its really old and God of War is coming out soon. Thats supposed to be good. Not sure if its multiplayer tho.
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:32 pm

the last 2 GOW on ps2 werent online or anything, not sure if this one is. I dont know man, I may hold off because theres nothing out that I really wanna play.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:33 pm

killerdragon wrote:
the last 2 GOW on ps2 werent online or anything, not sure if this one is. I dont know man, I may hold off because theres nothing out that I really wanna play.

NVM God of War isnt even coming out for the PS3. Its the PSP.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:52 pm

gta4 is comin out soon, and it has multiplayer.. im def getting that.. and R6vegas 2 is coming out in like march.. might get that, the first one was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:10 pm

SPER wrote:
gta4 is comin out soon, and it has multiplayer.. im def getting that.. and R6vegas 2 is coming out in like march.. might get that, the first one was pretty cool

I think those things are coming out for 360 too, so KD wouldnt need a ps3 4 it
Back to top Go down
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:38 pm

I'm going to pick up Haze for sure for PS3, maybe Vegas 2. I'm just afraid the graphics will look better for the 360 version of Vegas 2 as was the case with the original Rianbow 6 Vegas.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:08 pm

audioSLAVE_1 wrote:
I'm going to pick up Haze for sure for PS3, maybe Vegas 2. I'm just afraid the graphics will look better for the 360 version of Vegas 2 as was the case with the original Rianbow 6 Vegas.

ya haze looks hot but they keep pushing it back.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:04 pm

i really dont see a difference between the graphics n i got an HDTV w HDMI.. i guess like the hardcore anal people can tell a diff, or the ppl with like 50" tvs.. but I dont see how any1 can really tell.. imo
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:23 pm

well i picked one up with resistance. i wouldve got cod for it if you bitches all played together
Back to top Go down
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:24 pm

I'd hold off for now. Wait for SOCOM like some of us are doing
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
CA5HMONEY
CashieMoto
CA5HMONEY

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:24 pm

killerdragon wrote:
well i picked one up with resistance. i wouldve got cod for it if you bitches all played together

I heard Resistance was cool, but got old very quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://directeffect.tk
audioSLAVE_1
Scientist of Sound
audioSLAVE_1

Number of posts : 1358

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:00 pm

SPER wrote:
i really dont see a difference between the graphics n i got an HDTV w HDMI.. i guess like the hardcore anal people can tell a diff, or the ppl with like 50" tvs.. but I dont see how any1 can really tell.. imo
Are you talking about RB6Vegas on both systems?

Also the new Resistance looks interesting with 8 person co-op and I think I read something like 60 person matches. Too bad it's coming out in the Fall, it'll probably be out sooner than the next Socom though sad to say.
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 pm

i set some stuff up, still lots to go through from the looks of it, but my name is kiIIerdragon, 2 capital i's instead of L's because some bitch took my name
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:25 pm

hey, im just looking through stuff and saw some psp games. so you can play socom psp games on the ps3? if so can you also play online? just wondering. im sure it blows or not as good as ps2 socoms but just wondering
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:39 am

im def coppin gta... it goes 1. resident evil 2 for psone 2. Socom 3. GTA all time for me. Especially online GTA... ridic
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:47 am

resistance isn't bad kd, its fun, and i play cod alot i'm just an asshole and don't accept party invites cuz i find that aspect of the game retarded cuz 90% of the time i can't connect or the partys already in a game or no longer active so i like being anal alot
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:28 am

is gta even confirmed for online play? I know GTA for the 360 will have DLC but thats all Ive heard.

I dont think ill get COD penguin. Heard the PS3 online for it has its problems, but resistance is fun, havent played online yet.
Back to top Go down
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:44 am

i play the club or the lost demo im getin gta4 an i still play socom ca ned name --06-evo-- soo if u guys play send friends an i play socom 2 soo yaaa fuck cod4 i play some time here an there
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:13 pm

killerdragon wrote:
is gta even confirmed for online play? I know GTA for the 360 will have DLC but thats all Ive heard.

I dont think ill get COD penguin. Heard the PS3 online for it has its problems, but resistance is fun, havent played online yet.
yea, its going to have some sort of online play maybe co-op i have no idea.. but this i found this which is a rumor of the gametypes http://www.psu.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-multiplayer-details-leaked(Rumor)-News--a2686-p0.php

Its comin out in April so hopefully theres gunna be some more info pretty soon..
Back to top Go down
killerdragon

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:42 pm

resistance is pretty fun man. so lucky whats your ps3 doing besides collecting dust?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you guys play anything else?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next