Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you guys play anything else?

Go down 
+4
audioSLAVE_1
LuckyLuciano
SPER
killerdragon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:11 pm

killerdragon wrote:
resistance is pretty fun man. so lucky whats your ps3 doing besides collecting dust?
he on it all the time
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:23 pm

wgpeblade wrote:
killerdragon wrote:
resistance is pretty fun man. so lucky whats your ps3 doing besides collecting dust?
he on it all the time

I just leave it on all day. Havent really been doing much with it, gotta get an HDTV so I can use the Bluray. People are saying Socom isnt coming out until Quarter4 of 08. Meaning October/Nov/Dec release date. I def gotta find something to play on there. I hope Haze is good or GTA.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:36 pm

some sony vp or something said it was coming out in the summer.. hopefully theres gunna be a beta soon or a ddemo off the psn
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano
Clan Leader
LuckyLuciano

Number of posts : 4434
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:44 pm

SPER wrote:
some sony vp or something said it was coming out in the summer.. hopefully theres gunna be a beta soon or a ddemo off the psn

Id guess itll be a private beta. Theres only 5 maps, they probly wouldnt do a PSN Demo of 1 map since thatll be a big part of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://directeffect.editboard.com
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:39 am

I think its gunna be more than five maps, with all the time there taking, i cant see how any 5 map game would take almost 2 years to make.. im guessing there taking all this time b/c there probably remaking all the s2 maps.. hopefully
Back to top Go down
wgpeblade
A True Sweetheart

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:32 pm

SPER wrote:
I think its gunna be more than five maps, with all the time there taking, i cant see how any 5 map game would take almost 2 years to make.. im guessing there taking all this time b/c there probably remaking all the s2 maps.. hopefully
yaa i hope to damn to long of a wait shit no good games out but the club an some over game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you guys play anything else?   you guys play anything else? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you guys play anything else?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2