Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRKN3SS
I am madly in love with Penguin
DaRKN3SS

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-03-07

DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:58 pm

We got Osama and he is rotting with the pigs in hell now DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 568793 DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 142726 DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 387898 DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 862848 DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 30730

DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 529128 DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 529128 FUCK YOU OSAMA:fu: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 529128
Back to top Go down
NotoriusPenguin
Lucky's Newest Bitch

Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:16 am

It feels like someone slowly removed him....

DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD 100_1711
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
DaRKN3SS

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:28 am

nope bullet to the head...quick and easy
Back to top Go down
killerdragon
Secretly loves FOURM's laugh.

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:51 am

hahaha, the memories
Back to top Go down
FOURM
FOURM

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Personnally i believe we should have brought his mutliated body back strung it up in new york light it on fire and have a lottery on who gets to piss it out so we can keep light that asshole over and over again....light'em wait 10mins....piss him out....repeat......until there is nothin of that POS left
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:32 pm

FOURM wrote:
Personnally i believe we should have brought his mutliated body back strung it up in new york light it on fire and have a lottery on who gets to piss it out so we can keep light that asshole over and over again....light'em wait 10mins....piss him out....repeat......until there is nothin of that POS left

Werd!! Im sure the muslim community and Al-Qaeda wouldn't have any problems with that. We should record all of that and then send out tapes to all muslims with access to video free of charge! Just to stir the pot... Whats the worst that can happen? I still think if we killed Bush more would get accomplished. Whats that asshole doing nowadays anyway? Im sure hes still got a shitload of secret service agents working around the clock trying to protect his homo ass. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
DaRKN3SS

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

SPER wrote:
FOURM wrote:

Werd!! Im sure the muslim community and Al-Qaeda wouldn't have any problems with that. We should record all of that and then send out tapes to all muslims with access to video free of charge! Just to stir the pot... Whats the worst that can happen? I still think if we killed Bush more would get accomplished. Whats that asshole doing nowadays anyway? Im sure hes still got a shitload of secret service agents working around the clock trying to protect his homo ass. Rolling Eyes

I agree - i hate this stupid feature

Last edited by DaRKN3SS on Tue May 03, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:39 pm

lol to who ever changed darks post

btw whoever has netflix, check out the movie four lions. I saw it a few months ago, its straight up funny. Its an interesting british style comedy about these four muslims trying to be wanna-be terrorists.. Its a hoot!
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:28 am

DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Article-1382859-00449DD600000258-662_964x578

Second from the right
Back to top Go down
DaRKN3SS
DaRKN3SS

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:35 am

SPER wrote:
DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Article-1382859-00449DD600000258-662_964x578

Second from the right

?????
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:58 am

Thats Osama and his fam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD   DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DING DONG THAT BITCH IS DEAD
Page 1 of 1