Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC Empty
PostSubject: Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC   Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Well I've played S4 like 3 times in the past 3 months. But just wanted to give you mofo's an update.

Heres the Patch notes for you lazy ho's

Quote :
PATCH 1.05 Release Date: September 21st

This patch is still a work in progress, so not everything that will hopefully make it in when it's done is included here (and I'm not going to call out each of the minute bug fixes), but we wanted to give everyone some idea of the bigger things to expect from 1.05:

Party leader may now optionally allow other party members to invite other players into the party
Classic mode mic system changed to be open
Knife swipe exploit fixed (the knife no longer silences footsteps)
SMG accuracy reduced over distance - tuned for up-close battles rather than long-distance kills
Fixed Classic Bomb Squad double round win bug
Fixed grenade launcher bug where firing over cover or at long distances could kill you (no more invis walls?)
Firing mechanic changes introduced in 1.04 have been rolled back (tapping to fire is now more accurate again)
Several level collision issues fixed
Games queues will be able to be adjusted much more easily and quickly (i.e. we'll be refreshing the queues right after launch)

There have also been lots of bug fixes to the party system, clan system, UI in general and between-round transitions (i.e. less crashes).

Also, a big item that's currently under investigation is the number of headshots in the game. We all know that there are too many, so the team is looking at how we might be able to counter that for the patch. It's not an issue with the size of the hitbox (that's been checked over and over), so it's not a simple fix, and any changes to the damage system in general could have adverse effects on other parts of the game if not handled carefully. So, as mentioned, that's a big TBD on if and how it would be changed, but it's certainly being looked at and will be dealt with if possible.

I'm really excited for this patch and want it to be better than I expect. It would be be cool to start playin again.
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC   Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm

yeah NEt is scurred..no more knife glitch
Back to top Go down
GetFuecked
The "Ima kick you if you don't listen" Leader

Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC   Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Game has been dead for months. Once again, a complete SOCOM game a year after the release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC   Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.05 Coming Wednesday 9/21 - Followed By DLC
Page 1 of 1