Direct Effect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Empty
PostSubject: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Third Patch – SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs v1.04
Estimated Release: July 2011

Activation of SOCOM 4 Party System (up to 16 players per party)
Fixed bug that prevented Bomb Squad and Uplink matches from ending despite one team winning the required number of rounds
Added additional weapon knock to single and burst-fire modes to all weapons to limit rapid-fire exploits
Added functionality to allow all Gametypes to support independent XP bonuses
Games played with Classic rules now implement an open mic system for players in the Spectator lobby

More to confirm…

Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:07 pm

So wait, how do we know that that is meant for tomorrow, (investigating) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:16 pm

i believe they confirmed it for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:19 pm

here ya go noobs
http://twitter.com/#!/DunhamSmash
Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Sorry I forget about Twitter I still check that SOCOM.com Blog whenever I here something new Sad
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

No more of that modded controller shit, party system up, rounds actually end in time, which means you wont be in the same war for forever. Things are looking up.

Hopefully for the "More to confirm" They fix the knife glitch and invisible walls, that would be asking too much though.. We'll see later today.
Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

I'm looking forward to the party system hopefully these fixings will be glorious is anyone on right now? I'm getting pretty bored LOL
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm

May actually start playing again with a party system. Still wish they could make a couple of ways to play all maps on different playlists, though.

As an aside, it would be awesome if they could release a Socom game in working order, rather than putting it out and patching, adding, patching, etc. over six to eight months before it's something that's actually fun to play. Combined Assault, Confrontation, and now this one have all been like this and it's really getting old. I may as well just wait 6 months to buy the next one, get it cheaper and have a closer-to-complete game.
Back to top Go down
SPER
I'm a GENIUS!
SPER

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Stephens wrote:
May actually start playing again with a party system. Still wish they could make a couple of ways to play all maps on different playlists, though.

As an aside, it would be awesome if they could release a Socom game in working order, rather than putting it out and patching, adding, patching, etc. over six to eight months before it's something that's actually fun to play. Combined Assault, Confrontation, and now this one have all been like this and it's really getting old. I may as well just wait 6 months to buy the next one, get it cheaper and have a closer-to-complete game.

Werd. The next game is going to start off as a patch and then progress into a game.
Back to top Go down
AgentHawk5
A Clan Whore

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

lol lets see how this party system actually works...i bet it has some catch that it blows dick or something..im wishing its like cod where its working like a charm
Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah seriously with COD damn thing works I bet it'll take forever to find a damn room to play in V_V but I'm crossing my fingers and my deformed ass pinky toes are always crossed damn you athletic shoes not having ant breathing room LOL
Back to top Go down
Stephens
Plastic Surgeon
Stephens

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Not often that you'll catch me saying this, but TMI, Etch.

P.S. Anyone have funny looking balls? Lets post and compare pics.
Back to top Go down
Etch925
BANNED
Etch925

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

LOL the pinky toe tucks under lol its from being poor and not getting shoes that fit all the time, plus baseball cleats. Not like I'm talking about how my penis slightly curves to the left after my knee cap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said   Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Tomorrow.. Nuff said
Page 1 of 1